Saturday, August 9, 2008

School begins next Wednesday

I have been so busy the last few days (weeks) trying to get ready for the start of school. Sometimes (Most times) there is nothing that can get me ready. Don't get me wrong. I love what I do but it is so hard for me to go back each year. I do not EVER like the start of school... try as I might. It is just too darned stressful. I love it about the middle of September after the routines and behaviors have been worked out but coming off the lazy days of summer to the start of kindergarten will never be my idea of a good time. Some people love it.. To each his own. I love getting to know their personalities and helping to make them confident and comfortable with the process of coming to Kindergarten, but teaching routine and making sure transportation is correct is not my cup of tea. Just let me start teaching already!

No comments:

Post a Comment