Sunday, February 3, 2008

foyer





Have started the foyer. Not quite finished but trying to put it together, The little table I will most likely move to the stair landing when I can find a pedestal to sit the plant on. I found a charger and some vases in a set that have the same colors that are in the print. I haven't decided to actually buy them yet. Knowing me, I'll decide after they are all gone. We painted the upstairs bedroom but the color was not quite what we had imagined. Still a work in progress. Roger and I spent part of the day today trying to put the deck furniture and grill back in place and making a mulch pathway on the side of the deck where we (and the dogs) step off into the yard. It was a mud hole and getting worse by the minute. Our yard has a high clay content and holds water very badly. We did not get a chance to know that this summer with the drought and all. So after cleaning off the deck and me giving the dogs a bath, Roger made a run to Lowe's and we got some mulch and pine chips. Hope it at least works for a while. I don't want to have to keep giving baths!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment