Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Saturday

We are having trouble with our wireless router and ultimately the vonage system so I may or may not be able to even get this posted. I will probably go out today or tomorrow and tackle the job of deciding what router to get. I hate the thought of trying to set it up again. I am not so good at those type things and neither is Roger. Darril why are you so far away??? Roger's brother is our computer guru and San Antone seems too far away on a good day, not to mention a day when you need something! We were out again another day because of ice. We did an early release on Thursday which was a nightmare trying to contact all parents so needless to say instruction was pretty much at a standstill! Then no school on Friday. The policy in place does not allow for an easy one or two hour delay which is really all we needed. (honestly for most of the days we have missed so far) They are working on coming up with a better plan. In the meantime, I have enjoyed the time at home. Susan, Roger, Travis and I did go to the movies late yesterday afternoon. The guys saw Vantage Point and Susan and I saw Definitely Maybe. Everyone enjoyed their choice. Vincent was at work. Sorry Bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment