Thursday, February 19, 2009

New walls and fixture




Hard to get the color right in the pictures of the new paint. It is a soft soothing green called green tea leaf. The fixture is an antique bronze. I rematted the picture I showed the other day. I did it myself and used the old mat as a layer so I could use a ready to use mat and not special order one. I just got a ready to go cheapie frame too. Maybe Roger can help me hang it tonight. Here is a sneak. Not sure yet what we are going to do with the rest of it. I have a towel bar. Just not sure what to do on the back wall. I might get some of those hanging shelves that look more like moulding than shelves. Not sure. I will find something that will strike my fancy I am sure. Thought the reddish mat would pop against the green and the dining room walls are the same sort of shade so the colors will blend maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Morris was an Electrician in his last life. His father had his own business and Morris grew up working with him...He could soooo help you out and we could get to chat...oh well ..A girl can dream. Right? HEEHEE
    B.

    ReplyDelete