Monday, February 16, 2009

More horrid mirror woes

Roger has finished painting and is trying to get the light fixture into the mirror without shattering it. The base hole that was cut for the lovely shiny brass fixture is teeny tiny and nothing else will fit in it. He has been trying to see if he can get other size screwy thingies that look like little threaded rods and nuts that will fit over the exsisting bracket. He understands what he wants to do (can you tell I can't...eeek)but just can't seem to get he right hardware.

These dreaded mirrors are the bane of our exsistance....No, not really... but close. I on the other hand spent the day at the doctor's office getting my lungs listened to (nice and wheezy), taking a 20 minute strong breathing treatment (numbs my whole head and hands and makes me shake all over) and then I had to go to get an xray. Then it was on to the pharmacy to wait forever because everybody and their mama are sick.

Oh yeah, I spent three hours Tuesday evening in the urgent care office with strep and an ear infection. I guess all the germs went south this week and the biaxin could not keep up with them. Switch to Levaquin, prednisone, advair and a new inhaler and I hope I am good to go.

Wonder if I could sneak a peek in the bathroom? I had better lay low a bit. I should be writing up all of my lesson plans for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment