Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Ice pics I forgot to post






I found these ice pictures that I forgot to post and thought I might stick them on the blog tonight. I have been home sick with strep and still feeling a little yuck. I haven't had strep for a long time. Forgot how bad you can feel. We have had it going around in my class so I guess it was finally my turn. Getting ready to settle in my chair and watch The Biggest Loser. Maybe I will get motivated to lose at least some of the weight I have put back on.

It certainly is less pressure and a whole lot more fun being fat for me in so many ways. I can cook and eat whatever I would like and not have to exercise. I don't like the way I look this way but most importantly I don't like how my body feels from the extra weight. I have such a tendancy to put on the pounds so quickly once I start the backslide. It was funny, I thought I had the weight thing licked for good then I guess I starting licking some things I shouldn't and POOF! There it was back on after three years.

I have a wedding coming up in June so I guess the mother of the groom should at least be presentable... so I am getting geared up. I just have to finish the last of my stashed Graeters coconut chocolate almond fudge ice cream. What?! Well it is good for a sore throat right? Thanks Lu for the addiction of this flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment