Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can't Sleep

I can't sleep. Too much medication. Roger finally got the fixture up that I wanted but it will not work very well. It looks as though he may have to attempt to cut some additional room in the glass to be able to get the fixture in snug. If we were to take the whole mirror by breaking it then we would have to hire an electrician to raise the wiring so the fixture would be up high enough for a regular mirror below. Not really wanting to do that now with flooring, wedding, vacation coming up. Once I decide the accent colors and layout I will post the after pics. I am going to be so very worthless tomorrow. I am still trying to type in a post about another site and have it link within the post. Barbara may have to help me.

1 comment:

  1. My mom speaks very highly of you... you are one of her blogger friends that she said would love to get together someday and 'chew the fat'.
    Thank you so much for your support on my new blog. Its been fun for me. Although my family blog is slacking.
    I am glad you are a follower, you are in the running for some new hair product. YEA!!
    I think I am going to cater the the product to the winner instead of just posting a random one. sound good!?

    ReplyDelete