Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yeah... School's out for a few days at least!

Sorry for the diversion with the pictures of the beach but I really wish I were there right this minute. Vince and Susan are going to Cancun for Christmas and I am just a wee bit jealous. Glad they are going to be by themselves a bit. They never have much of that time.



Today was our last day before Winter Break. I was so glad to walk out of there tonight. My children this year are a tough group. I needed to do so much but was so tired I just decided to walk out and leave it. I will go back on Monday because the building will be open and I can go in and finish up getting ready for when we come back with a clearer head.

Trav, Vince, Susan and I decided to go see Seven Pounds with Will Smith. I was highly disappointed. I won't say much for fear of ruining it for anybody, but you may want to save your money and wait to see it at discount or on DVD.

The overall theme was disturbing to me along with the way he chose to handle the consequences of his actions. Would have wanted a more cathartic approach. I will hush now.

No comments:

Post a Comment