Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas



It has been kinda strange waking up alone on Christmas morning. I am almost 52 and have never done that before. Travis is coming to the house soon and we are going over to Mamu and Grandaddy's house to eat and visit. Wanted to show a picture of the pretty earrings Roger got me for Christmas. I also got a cool spice rack that is on a lazy susan thing which will be great for quick find. I get tired of digging through my cabinet for spices. This should be great. He also got me a necklace and perfume and to keep me warm (he says I am either hot or cold no in between) an electic blanket and cuddle duds. These are the greatest little things known to women. They are thin,silky long underwear. You cannot even tell you have them on under pants and they really do hold in your natural body heat without feeling bulky or itchy. They come in handy for recess at school on those cold days.

Mamu and Grandaddy got me the neatest warming tray by Waring. It is Stainless Steel and there are three compartments with lids to keep food warm during a gathering. You can also remove the trays and place one large container on it. I love it! There are little openings on the lids for the spoons. Can't wait to use it Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Roger I am very disappointed that he did not include me in his sneaky plans to get you such fancy earrings! They look beautiful.

    Sorry you woke up alone on Christmas. We are kind of alone, in a foreign country. It is very weird here. The resort is great, but if you venture out, it is very third-world. There are "policia" check points everywhere and they don't play! They have HUGE AK-47s with them. Luckily, we didn't see them use them!

    I sent a reply to your email.
    Tell everyone we love them!

    ReplyDelete