Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve







Mamu and Grandaddy came to eat tonight. We ate breakfast. I made a quiche, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy and sliced apples. I was going to make pancakes but got too tired and didn't. I had cooked all day making candies and cookies for our get together on Saturday and to give for gifts.

I made some white chocolate covered pretzels, walnuts and peanut clusters, White chocolate covered Ritz crackers with peanut butter, peanut brittle, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cup bars, rice krispie treats and ranch dill snack crackers. I am still going to make banana nut bread, raisin filled sugar cookies, cinnamon glass candy and fudge. I like making variety trays for gifts so people can put them out to entertain and share. Saturday we will have all kinds of appetizers and snacks SO I will be cooking things all night Friday and Saturday during the day.

Gabe hurry up and get here. We miss you. Seemed weird tonight without Gabe, Vince and Susan. They got caught in a riptide today. Scary to say the least.

Here are some pics of Mamu's pretty tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment