Friday, April 4, 2008

new kitchen stuff


This is the new stove. Got a new vent for the top in stainless too. I will try and add the new sink and dishwasher pics. I keep getting error when I try and add more than one picture at a time. They are all great. No more little sink that nothing will fit under! The spout of the faucet is nice and tall and the sink seems much deeper than eight inches. The other one was barely six and we kept splashing water out. At our other house we got an acrylic one that was 9.5 inches deep on one side which was great but it was sooo hard to clean. Kept chipping too. This one seems like it will do. Now if I will just be able to keep smudges and fingerprints off the stainless. It's always something. Complain! complain! complain! The dishwasher is the bomb though. It has a potscrubber spray nozzle all by itself that angle right at casserole dishes and dirty pots. Works like a dream. Baked lasagna came right off with no effort on my part. Ma Daddy got me the stove. Ain't life grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment