Sunday, April 20, 2008

I have been trying to download videos. Not sure why I am unable to do so. Somehow, when I import them these days from my camera, they cannot be displayed until I open quicktime. I don't know how to open quicktime and select a movie to be uploaded at the same time... so... it never works. It seems like it is uploading and then takes forever just to time out. They used to just play from windows media. I am so illiterate where technology is concerned. It makes me miserable, but somehow I keep subjecting myself to the misery. I brought Mom to the house after her colonoscopy to recover a bit and trav serenaded her. If it does download excuse the mess. The chair is all scooted out, chair cushions were dragged in from the porch because of rain...etc. etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment