Sunday, April 13, 2008

busy weekend


I have a family at my school who work with horses quite a bit. Dad is a farrier. they were able to give me two loads of the best compost! Black gold baby! We were so excited to start scooping that stuff right into the beds. I can't wait to see what some of my perinnels will look like in a few, not to mention my yummy, juicy tomatoes. I was just so thankful that not only did they give it to us, but loaded it up with shovels and delivered it to us each day when we did not even expect it. He even designed one trailer so the sides were bigger and he could fit more in. This is what the world is all about really. Lucky enough to be surrounded by people who truly care and give of themselves. Now hopefully, I can grow those juicy little tomatoes and turn it into spicy salsa for all to share. some people simply love my fresh tomato salsa and when they do.... I like to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment