Sunday, March 8, 2009

Clean WIndow






Spent part of yesterday cleaning out my window above the sink. Boy was it dirty from the winter grime. I had cleaned it only once since the start of winter. Too much trouble to take out all my little glass things I love so well. I guess it is a little pathetic that I would just admit what a slob I am. It looks better now though. I also went outside and did a little investigating and saw all kinds of growth! Ahhhh the thrill and anticipation of spring. It was almost 70 degrees yesterday. Today it is looking like rain and by Thursday it should be back in the
20's. I will have to go out and cover I guess. The daffodils at teh side of the house have buds on them. The star magnolia looks as though it won't be long before it will burst forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment