Saturday, November 1, 2008

More pics from the new camera





Trying hard to learn anything about this thing. It will be great as soon as I can learn what all the buttons mean. It is a point and shoot but has some of the bells and whistles that some of the professional cameras have. Not that I will be able to figure it all out. I think I need some lessons. I was just messing around after I got it without reading the manual of course. That is what I do best. I took some pictures of Vince and Susans new fence. She saw some deer out there this week. Three were right at the back of the fence.Oh in the pictures of the fence, their neighbor butted up another fence to theirs instead of just tying into it.... Oh well, weeds will be a problem.

1 comment:

  1. Momma Tish,

    We love you so much and hope you always know that. Sorry we don't get to see you as often as we would like.

    Hope you like your new camera! The pictures look like they'll be really good.

    Love.

    Vince and Susan

    ReplyDelete