Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside!



Had to post a beach picture to make me focus on the fact that Summer will be here soon enough.

As I was leaving school today they announced that school was called off tomorrow in anticipation of bitter cold weather overnight. I hurried around and finished gathering up some materials I had partially ready for next week's activities. We are out Monday as well.

I am soooooo happy to have a four day break. I have some serious house cleaning to take care of. I could also use some extra sleep time! Roger got me an electric blanket for Christmas. Nothing says old age like an electric blanket huh? I resisted opening it for a couple of weeks but I caved last week as I lay in bed chattering and decided I would get up, open the package and plug 'er in.

Well, let's just say I am a slight bit addicted to getting inside a nice warm bed these nights. Takes me back to the good old water bed days. Our memory foam mattress topper was mighty cold until body heat warmed it up. I guess I have changed my mind about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment