Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trav's new song


Travis sang a couple of songs for us today. I sat outside quite a bit in the shade of my swing in between cooking. It was a little hot but I love this weather.

I still am trying to read The story of Edgar Sawtelle. Anymore, it takes me so long to read a book because when I read too long because of my cataract surgery, my vision gets very blurry and I have double vision for minutes after I stop reading. Same thing for after I am on the computer for a while. Not sure what that is all about but it has always happened. Scared me at first but ot goes away after a few minutes.

Video is still processing so I am typing away. Not much else I can do. Well, I guess there is. I need to write names on report cards and get those started but you know, another one of those put off procrastination things I am so well known for. Oh I think it is finished. It is and by george I think it worked this time. Video I think is a little dark. We did not have lights turned on.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty song.
    I forgot to first turn off your music at the top and couldn't figure out what was goin on!! heheehe
    Report cards...ahh yes!
    We just had October Break..one week off after we had conferences with parents and gave out report cards...fun stuff.
    Nice week off and now I kind of miss the little cuties!!
    I know... I am crazy.
    Have a fun Halloween!!
    Fondly, B.

    ReplyDelete