Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Clean Up





Spent some of the day trimming black eyed Susans and hostas in prep for winter. It is always such a sad time for me to have to cut back plants. I don't know why but I don't even like to trim back blooming plants in the middle of summer when I know there is plenty of growing time left. I know you need to and it is good for the plants most of the time but I hate to feel like I am killing any plant.

I was messing around and took some pictures while I was working. Even the face in the shrub is sad. I know I must really have too much time on my hands right? I am just prolonging the agony of going to Sam's right now. Just wastin' time. I really do have way more productive things to do... but thought oh well, what the hey. Gotta do something to make me feel better about killing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment