Tuesday, June 3, 2008


This is a video of Steven Curtis Chapman that a friend of mine had on her website. She has recently adopted a daughter from China and has had this family and the horrible devastation of the earthquake in China on her mind as she deals with the day to day stresses of ending a school year and being the new mom of a toddler. It speaks volumes to us all about taking the needed time to truly enjoy every second of the precious time we have in front of us and to try to put it to as good a use as we can. The hard part for me sometimes is trying to remember to be more christlike in the approach to life and not so much in the "What about me" mode.

So all you Daddies and Mommies out there... Dance with your Cinderellas and Prince Charmings.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, my dear sweet friend! And thank you for all of the wonderful encouragement... especially since I know how my you truly understand. I miss you and hope we get to visit soon. Lillie needs to get to know her Tishy better!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete