Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pictures of our bedroom






Roger and I painted our bedroom hazy lilac. (not quite r's idea, but he went with it and applied all the paint for us anyway!) We had some slip coverings that were chocolate and wanted to add that color in to compliment the lilac. When we tried to find a bedspread that was solid or a texture nothing quite would go and we did not really want a dark color. This is not quite what we wanted but overall okay. Vincent does not really like it, but he does not like color. He always likes white. Tina(Lawrenceburg), he might really be yours!

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, your bedroom is LOVELY, and certainly doesn't look like you "just moved in". I moved in in September and mine STILL get's overflow boxes from unpacking.

    The reason I came to view your blog is I read your post today on The Pioneer Woman... about wishing to take pictures and thinking about it. I wanted to comment that usuing visualization to do something is proven to work... better than actually doing it! So, keep thinking about it and framing photos in your mind. Also, keep feeling the good feelings that go along with the satisfaction of taking a great photo... and soon, you'll find the opportunity to use or own a terrific camera of your own!

    I too am eager to get back to taking photos of a high quality... I have in the past, but right now don't have a "great" camera... but I will soon and, in the meantime, I visit Ree's site for regular inspiration and "lessons".

    Suzy :D

    ReplyDelete