Friday, July 18, 2008

Off to San An"tone"

I am leaving this morning to visit in San Antonio. Feuling up on coffee to brave the day. I did not sleep much last night. Maybe an hour or so. I am such a procrastinator and was up packing until at least 1:00 am. Then I did not fall asleep until after two. Up once in between. Alarm at 3:45 not pretty. Slurping the joe as I type. It will be great to get there! Wish me well and that I don't fall asleep between connections and miss the whole thing. That my friends.... would be like me. Leaving Roger and the crew a bunch of work to do. The green beans are ready and tomatoes are beginning to turn. Cucumbers are producing like crazy! I won't know what to do without my daily homegrown cucumber or two. My heart will grow fonder I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment