Sunday, December 23, 2007

Snow after 60+ degrees!








What a change a day will make. I was out shopping yesterday and the day before and did not need a coat. Today I woke up to strange sounds on the roof and thought Santa was on a practice run! Looked out on the deck and the grill was gone. Wow did someonw really need a grill that bad to come in and steal one in the middle of the night (or morning since I was up until 2:30 am or so)? On closer examination I realized that the wind was so strong it had blown the grill out of the usual corner over into the table and it was not visible from the blind that was open. Right after that the snow begin to fall a bit. Tried to take some pictures for you Texas crew. Baxter won't let me take his picture much. The flash scares him and reminds him of lightening I think. He didn't tell me that but I am supposing!Jazz does not seem to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment