Wednesday, December 26, 2007

christmas






We all got together for christmas except for Roger who had duty at the firestation and Grandaddy who was home sick. We missed you Grandaddy! Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve when we opened as a family. Vincent and Travis fixed Seafood Gumbo and Jambalaya. Yummy! My diamond prongs had gotten very loose and were unsafe to wear for fear of losing them. I had tucked my ring away so I could decide whether to get new prongs or a whole new setting. I had a big unexpected surprise. Roger and Susan got together and snuck my ring out of my jewelery box. If you ever need a jewel thief Susan is your girl. Talk about slick! Then they ordered a brand new setting for my diamonds. It is gorgeous. Good thing I did not try to put it on or look for it before Christmas eve. I may have called 911. We also got Travis an amplifier and a mic. We had fun sending him on a treasure hunt for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment