Saturday, September 1, 2007

Lazy Saturday

Roger and I slept in and then drove to Danville to eat lunch with his sister Michelle. Drove back home after a quick stop to the store and we have been napping and being lazy all day. There is so much more that I could be doing that is way more productive but oh well.....I did make some salsa and freeze some tomatoes. Salsa is so very yummy this time of year with all of the fresh tomatoes. Why can't you save them for very long? Seems like you spend all summer waiting forever for the first one to turn and then Bam! So many you don't know what you are going to do with them all. I have not tried to freeze my fresh salsa but I think I am going to give it a whirl and see how it thaws. If it does okay I may just be in the salsa making business for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment