Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Little Dog



Well... we did it. Got a scruffy little matted mess at Jessamine County Humane Society. He was just pitiful! I have never seen so many fleas and matted spots. Took him straight to the groomer to be shaved. They could not save much. That is really my excuse for putting clothes on him. I thought he would be cold. You know after having a quilt on and then bare naked. I can't wait to see him grown out and cut in a true puppy cut. He is very sweet. So far no barking at all and only one little accident in the house. The first night we got him. Loves to cuddle and he is truly Roger's dog. Follows him everywhere. We decided to name him Max because my niece said he looked like Max on the Grinch. All long ears, pointy nose, skinny, and just plain pitiful and with a heart as big as Christmas! We shall see how the days go. Good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment