Sunday, August 23, 2009

Concert









The concert was awesome. We got there way early after eating at Kingfish on the river. We were sitting in the parking lot and looked up only to see Linford and Karin pull in and park right in front of us. We were face to face. I felt like such a groupie. Katie Herzig opened for them and it was a great night. Nice venue. Held about 450 and was sold out. I tried not to use flash and all my pics were blurry. The architecture was very industrial and modern so no pics there. I have got to read my manual and figure out how to get an indoor pic that has good color and not blurry. I was trying to zoom because the tallest man in the house was right in front of me so I had to try to angle around his head and hold camera still. Then I would think I had it in focus and she would move. Oh well... Too busy listening to get a good shot anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment