Sunday, July 19, 2009

Raccoons!










We had a little surprise today. I was picking green beans and visiting with mom and Roger was trimming the bushes outside in the front yard when he came in the livingroom door telling me there was a raccoon in the bushes. Come to find out there were four or five raccoons. Took a while to get them to leave so I am not sure what to do so they will not come back. Cute but tricky vicious little critters. There is a pond acroos the very busy street and I know they like a water source nearby. Time will tell. We have also had a lot of problems lately with rabies. Not really sure if I should call someone over the problem or not yet. I do not want them trying to get in the trash and or in the garage. Anyway the pictures are cute as we discover them and try to get them to run out of the yard.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are SO cute! Hopefully you find a solution:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may have found "paradise" in your beautiful yard:)
    You may need to use humane traps and take them to another spot to keep them out of your yard...but those pictures are wonderful. I always think when I see pictures like that, "Now how can I make a children's book out of those?"..
    On well maybe in my next life..
    B.

    ReplyDelete