Monday, April 13, 2009

Wedding Centerpieces




I am trying to figure out table centerpieces for the Gabe and Melody's wedding. I can't seem to find exactly what we are looking for. The tables are round and we have already purchased two different height cylinder containers that will have pillar candles and clear half marbles. The other piece we are not sure about to complete the trilogy so to speak. I would like to do some sort of floral but can't quite get the shape or height right. I saw some florals in glass cylinders covered in water with a floating candle on top. Funny, Susan had seen the same ones and emailed me the link. Can't decide if they would look too strange or different and not traditional enough. Will the flowers last long in the water? How would I get them all made and looking good through the night and next day if I tried to make them early? Arrrrghhhh! Time is running out.

4 comments:

  1. I don't like the tall one in the middle. I think the others are pretty, though. I liked the third one. There was another picture that was similar to that one that I thought was pretty. It will work out. I can't figure out how to post this under aBlogger name. Oh well. Love ya--Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea.. the middle pic is out of this world.. so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea. They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any answers..but I think they are really pretty:)
    B.

    ReplyDelete