Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Yard Work

Roger and I pulled up the old spent green bean and tomato plants today. I cut back a lot of the spindly petunias in the hanging baskets and I hope that the weather will hold on and not freeze until they come back a bit. I took a video of all of the hyacinth bean vines, banana tree,green and red grasses. I hate to see everything freeze. I always get a very nostaglic feeling in Fall. I love the crisp cool weather and the beauty of the leaves as they change but I am most melancholy. I think it is just a time of reflection and change. Spent the rest of the day when not working,reading in my swing. I am reading "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" by David Wroblewski. So far very good. I will try my hand at this video and see if it will load. It is a few seconds longer than the last one. Looks like we are half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment